Gianna loves being at home. Since we have gotten home from the hospital, she has been sleeping better and eating even more regularly. Vito loves having her home too! He checks on her all of the time. We took her for her first walk outside the other night, and she went to the clinic yesterday so that the lactation consultant could see what a great eater she is! My absolute most favorite thing in the world is her smile. Thursday night around 11:30, she showed me her dimples in a full-blown smile. I started to cry instantly (not all that surprising though)! We can't wait for you all to meet her.
i am obsessed. she is too flippin cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the smile
ReplyDeleteVito the protector
ReplyDeleteHi baby g- this is uncle clay, when are you coming home so I can see you in person.
ReplyDeleteHey Mrs Fawver this Aeriel, Bree Gianna is so CUTE she is just A cutie. We hope you are doing great and the Pictures are just cute. We missed you on the last day of school but it is ok we will get over it. Hope to see you next year.
ReplyDeleteAeriel Sacia and Bree Cantu
Congrats Guys!!! What a cutie... Sorry I didn't respond sooner but I have been a bit distracted lately. It took me a while to figure out what was under the blanket in the picture of Ryan...knew it had to be something other than what I first thought! ;) I hope you two are getting some sleep and able to relax a bit. Lara and I send our best and can't wait to see you this summer!
ReplyDeleteChris
P.S. Uncle Schman says as soon as he is done sweeping floors in Key West, he will be there to say hello!