Gia has had a busy week meeting friends. Wednesday night, Molly, Josh, and Genevieve brought us dinner (yes, they are very sweet). I think that Genevieve enjoyed feeding Gianna and Vito with her baby doll bottle. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures that night.
Thursday night, she went to Ryan's softball game and met some of his teammates.
Lisa and Reese came to visit us today. Reese seems to love babies! She couldn't wait for Gia to wake up. This is great practice because, as you can see, mommy Lisa is expecting baby number two on July 3rd!
Rach, I had to comment on this one. Isn't it funny how they get their point across? (great grandma) They begin to question everything you do :). Baby is adorable. I happen to ask Nicole today who she looks like and she's like well sometimes like Rach and sometimes like Ryan. Well I had to open this site and check for myself. As soon as I saw the pics I said no, it's Rachel. I have pictures that look identical to those when you were little, and it's definately you. Congrats to you both and enjoy. Lina
ReplyDeleteBTW, don't look at my site, I haven't updated since May or June. Kind of went to crap for now.