Friday, July 3, 2009

Week Number Five

Gianna got this hand made blanket from Laura Holmes. It is super soft, and her name and birthday are embroidered on it. Not only does she like it, but Vito does too!


Today, she was napping on the couch next to me. She was scooting herself around in half circles. She started with her head on the pillow. She shifted around to the left which made me nervous because her face was too close to the back of the couch, so I put her back on the pillow. She just decided to turn in the other direction. I left her alone but watched carefully!



Gianna is wiped out. She stayed home with Grandma Lorraine on Monday and Daddy on Wednesday while I went to class, met Andrea this week, went to Daddy's softball game, visited with Laura and Maryn, and went shopping and for walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment