Gia has something to tell you.
Gia still loves to eat! Daddy was giving her some BIG bites, and she was all about it.

On Friday, Lisa, Reese, and Bree came to spend the day with us. I always love any opportunity to visit with Lisa! We spent countless hours together at the Boys and Girls Club in a super small office throughout college; no wonder we became such close friends! Reese, who is about 22 months, had fun with Vito while Gia and Bree, who is about four months, had fun watching one another and playing with Gia's toys.

Now that cross country is over, I am looking forward to being home earlier with Gia. Pajama time won't come quite so quickly! Between coaching and my grad classes, I have been extremely busy. Work has been more demanding for Ryan lately too, but he has been so helpful. There is no way that I could accomplish all that I am without him.

No comments:
Post a Comment