Cooper is so cute (and big). He loves to play with Gia and talk to her about his stuff. He was excited about the big turkey.
Ryan was most thankful for fitting into the high school basketball uniforms still. He also said that he was thankful for his wife and daughter.
Ryan, Gianna, Vito, and I had a great Thanksgiving visiting lots of family and spending time together. We started Thursday morning at Aunt Sue and Uncle Al's. All of the little kids are getting big, and round two has started with Lea and Staci being pregnant. That afternoon, we went to Aunt Debbie and Uncle Mike's. We had lots of babysitters in that house! On Friday morning, we met Dziadzia for breakfast. Gia was squealing most of the time. Whenever we are in public, she likes to let everyone know that she is around.
I truly am thankful for my family. I could never have imagined the joy that Gianna has brought me. Ryan is so supportive of me, and he is a wonderful daddy. We wouldn't be the people we are today without our extended families and friends either. Thanks to all!


No comments:
Post a Comment