Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Entertainment

This weekend, Amber and Dziadzia came to visit. They both found Gianna extremely entertaining. She does quite a bit of imitating now, and she is very demanding, which they took great pleasure in watching.

I was snapping my fingers, and if you look closely, you’ll see that Gia is trying to do the same.

IMG_0891

We are thinking that she pretends that she is answering a phone. She puts her hand up to her ear and talks. It is adorable. I guess that is what you get when your family lives far away!

IMG_0893

Her tongue is constantly sticking out of her mouth. This has been going on for several weeks now. I am just glad that she doesn’t have the huge red rash around her mouth that kids get.

IMG_0897

She is starting to sign more with her own signs and show more emotion. Ryan and I are trying to figure her signs out, but it can be difficult. I am amazed at how she tries to communicate with us though. How do they know these things? On Saturday, I wasn’t paying attention, and Gianna was signing for more food. Eventually, she just started pulling at my sleeve and yelling. It worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment