Saturday, January 15, 2011

Timeline

Sorry that I have been on a hiatus.  Even now, I have 100 papers to grade that are haunting me...I have just been busy.  For Gia's sake in 20 years, I am posting holiday pictures according to the timeline in which they occurred (Christmas Eve pictures are marked as posted on 12/24).

Funny Gia stories while I am blogging:

1.  I laid her down for her morning nap today which is a song-filled rest instead most of the time.  She was quiet for the first five minutes followed with a steady cry for ten or so.  I went in to find her distraught over a booger on her thumb.  Once removed, it was blanky, thumb, and quiet again (for a little while).

2.  Later, at the post office, Gianna was not happy that I was holding her, so she, naturally, hit me.  Wanting to avoid my glares and stern comments, she looked at the man behind us in line, batted her eyes, smiled, and said, "Hi precious."

No comments:

Post a Comment