Monday, October 24, 2011

Overdue Updates

Miss Gianna May is now 2 years and 5 months old.  She has many of the same loves that she did a year ago: reading, music, dancing, babies, eating, sweets, walks, bike rides, and parks.  Gia talks an unbelievable amount, and her newest question for people is, "What your name?"  

Favorite Books
The Lion and the Mouse
Olivia and Oliver
I Like Myself

Favorite Songs
Whole World
Wake Up Song
Father Abraham
The Disappointing Pancake
Best Friend
Jay Bird

Favorite Foods
Apples
Tacos
JJ Chips
Jelly Beans
Green Beans

I tried to do Favorite Phrases, but I found it too hard because she talks nonstop, and we never know what she'll come up with next.  Lately, she will tell us to do something and then say, "Good Girl Mama," or "Good Boy Daddy/Vito."  Unfortunately, she hasn't given up the high pitched screaming, but she doesn't exercise her lungs quite as often as she used to, thank goodness (Gia will tell you it is gosh or God; she tries to correct you but gets confused).  We are forever answering questions no matter what the topic.  One question Ryan can't wait to find the answer to is what "tasty" describes.  Not all yummy things are tasty, but toothpaste definitely is.  

Ryan and I feel very fortunate that she loves walks, bike rides, and being outside in general.  We have biked all over La Crosse and Onalaska towing Gianna in the Burley.  We spent time at two local Farmer's Markets this past weekend because they are closing shop for the year, and we continue to visit parks around the area.  





Gianna isn't a huge fan of getting her picture taken these days, and as a result of that and photographer error, I cannot seem to get a decent picture of her and Ryan...soon, I promise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment