Christmas Morning
Gia decided to take a seat
and a little rest.
Did you know Santa's elves made Louis Vuitton?
Gia packed up her new luggage and headed out. She has been going to weddings lately. The bride and groom is always kept secret.
Each family gets their own corner (half) of the family room. Aunt Lea, Cooper, and Brecken are all in their corner showing off their new Christmas jammies.
Kona was the most talented among the dogs in opening presents.
New Year's Eve
Recently, I realized how few family pictures Ryan, Gianna, and I have. I was reminded of why.
Time to Play
Cooper, Brecken, and Gia have a ton of fun together. No matter what they are doing, they get along and make it exciting. They colored, ran around, went to the park, watched movies, played the piano, and simply moved non-stop.
The kids weren't the only ones who enjoyed playing with new toys.
Family Picture
Cute, simple, and everyone is looking the right direction!
We are sporting new Wells Brother's Pizza (YUM) shirts and pajama pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment