Monday, November 5, 2012

Little Visits

We traveled back home this weekend to see Lisa, Jim, and Caroline.  Unfortunately, we live 8 or 9 hours apart, so meeting half-way is the only way most times.  I am an idiot and completely forgot that my camera was in my car the entire time.  Instead of pictures...you'll get words.

Buffalo Wild Wings was our first stop.  We ate lunch, and then headed to Jim and Lisa's hotel to go swimming.  Caroline was wonderful with Gianna!  The girls swam and played, the older girls talked, and the boys watched football.  Catching up with Lisa is always great.  We are going to have babies that will only be a few weeks apart (yay!), so there was lots of pregnancy talk.  After dinner, we all went our separate ways.  Since Lisa is expecting, I am sure that I will see more of her over the next six months!

On Sunday morning, Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Trish met us for breakfast - mmm...blueberry pancakes :).  We stopped to see Great Grandpa Krieger and Susie too.  Gianna and Great Grandpa had fun on the keyboard together.






No comments:

Post a Comment