Saturday, July 25, 2009

So Busy!

As many of you know, I am in the middle getting my master's degree. My classes are keeping me very busy and up later than I am used to (even with a two-month old). I want to post all of our pictures from the weekend of the 25th though because Gianna has been really busy too. Sorry for the lack of captions, but enjoy viewing!


Gia got to meet two of her great-grandpas last weekend. She is so lucky!





Thanks for the fun party Britt! Congratulations!





Cliff and Clay hadn't met her yet either. She gave Clay a very warm welcome!



Here is a video from today. She loves her mobile...thanks Reids!

1 comment:

  1. You've done a great job so far! We'll take any updates you can post :) BTW, I came home the other day and opened up the laptop to find your site. The kids really do check it out during the day, but I think they just look at themselves!

    ReplyDelete