Monday, December 13, 2010

18+ Months

On November 25th, Gianna May turned one and a half years old. She is full of spice and everything nice. Dr. Thurman said that she is somewhere in the 20th percentile range for height and weight (23.5 pounds), and her head is in the 30th, smart girl! I am pretty sure that I could make this the longest post yet with stats and updates, but I'll keep it short because I am not even sure where to start.

Gia has LOTS of words and repeats just about everything I say including short phrases. She is becoming a choosier eater but continues to excel in the sport. Same goes for sleeping. One of my favorite new "things" is that Gianna sings, so sweet. She has been requesting her favorite songs in the car for a while now, cute but broken recordish. The other is that she goes in reverse, every once in awhile, until her heals hit my leg, and then she plops down on my lap to cuddle for a second. And yes, we are starting to potty train.  Ryan and I are suggesting more than training at this point. If Gia wants an M&M badly enough, she finds a way to drain even three drops from her bladder. This typically happens at least a couple of times a day. Santa might just take all of our diapers to the North Pole on accident though!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment