Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sickie

Last night, I was at work waiting to work the high school basketball games when Ryan called me with Gia crying, crying, crying in the background.  He told me that Tricia, our day care provider, said that Gianna woke up screaming from a short nap, and she had been crying pretty much for the past couple of hours.  I raced home to find the saddest face resting on the bed with Daddy.  Her eyes were swollen and droopy.  She was so sick.  We took her in right away, and she started on antibiotics for an ear infection.  Here is a picture of her on our way home. Nope, her hat is not in her eyes.  Poor thing.


Gianna felt much better today, but her cough prevented her from napping.  She has been so healthy.  I am hopeful that she'll kick this bug quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment