Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rachel + Kitchen = Disaster

Do you remember a year ago when I scorched off a few layers of skin on my thigh trying to hard boil eggs?  How about when I filled a container full of Goldfish only to send them flying across the kitchen, or the Amish Friendship bread that sunk in the middle or the batch that I screwed up before even getting to the baking instructions?  Well, Ryan said it well, "After a small house fire and six hours, I think she nailed it.  Right?"
My Cake Balls

Lea and Patti's Cake Balls

The "small fire" was in reference to ranch/dill pretzels I made (and burned), and the "six hours" was actually about 24 when you take into the account to cake balls I had to finish dipping in chocolate the following day because I ran out of time.  The cake balls were actually delicious - just close your eyes while you eat them ;)



Mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment