Ember, a close friend from college, had the excellent idea of meeting at Circus World with the kids. She brought her two boys (4 and 2) and her niece (5), and I brought my one little monkey.
Kids from the audience put on a show called the Interactive Kids' Circus at the first event, and then we went to the Big Top Circus to be entertained by dogs, monkeys, acrobatics, clowns, dancers (including a dancing horse), and Tiny, the Elephant. The kids were truly in awe.
Later, Eli, Makenzie, and Ember rode Tiny while Gianna, Owen, and I watched. Gia did decide to get in on feeding Tiny until Tiny's trunk came right at that cup of food in Gia's very own hands. I ended up feeding the elephant.
On top of all of the circus excitement, we had time to play at a little park.
Before we knew it, the little ones were ready for naps. Gianna was exhausted the rest of the day!





No comments:
Post a Comment