Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shutterfly To The Rescue

Shutterfly makes my heart sing. I can’t get enough of personalizing cards and gifts, especially with Gia’s cuteness. When I can’t find the right gift, or I need just a tad bit more for a special someone, Shutterfly comes to my rescue!

Ryan and I were given a photo book after our wedding, and I made one for Gia’s first year and one for her to read about her amazing daddy. Our wedding book took the place of a traditional wedding album, and after a year and a a half, the pages in Gianna’s “My Daddy” book are still in mint condition!

Grandma loves the calendar that Ammy (Amber) made her. I think Grandpa might need a calendar poster for his office. As a teacher, I love the 18-month option.  Did you hear about the feature that allows you to put in pictures and notes on specific dates? I think a picture of Gianna on May 25th or a big, fat 30 on April 19th (cough, Ryan) would be great additions to a Fawver calendar.

Gianna gave Great-Grandpa an adorable mug last year. I bet Dziadzia would love a mug (shhh). I have also personalized cards and invitations on Shutterfly. Here are a few of my favorite holiday cards (there are hundreds).

I love the playful design of the Joy Wishes Ornament folded card. 
Mod Love and Retro Love are bright and cheery. Pictures in Shutterfly cards, calendars, and books turn out crisp and colorful.
Glitter And Gold 2011 has just the right sparkle and may be just what I need if I’m too late for Christmas cards…
The Happy 2011 Damask design comes out beautifully in black and white or color.  I know both from experience!


Happy Shopping = Shutterfly Shopping

Hey fellow bloggers - Shutterfly is giving away 50 free cards to those of you who want to do a little advertising for them.  I found it very easy since I am familiar with and do love their products!  Check out the Shutterfly blog for details.  

1 comment:

  1. Why no mention of the adorable notepads a good friend gave you last year? Please don't make me give you more!! ;)

    ReplyDelete